We handle Business Transactions that include:
- Formation of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Partnerships and Limited Partnerships
- Shareholder (buy-out) Agreements;
- Customer Contracts and Invoices;
- Vendor contracts and invoices;
- Independent contractor and employment agreements;
- Employee handbooks and Employee practices regimes;
- Asset sale agreements;
- Merger and Acquisition agreements
We take a “risk management” approach to devising strategies for businesses in dealing with the many risks they will likely face so that if the worst does happen, the business will have a better chance of weathering the storm. We also do our best to make clients comfortable with routine business transactions.
Consequently, we offer flat fee prices for incorporation, buy-sell agreements, contracts and invoices and other transactions. We offer these flat fee prices so that clients just starting out can discuss as many issues as they wish with us without having to worry that they will receive a huge bill. Flat fee pricing encourages clients to talk to their lawyer; not avoid him.